In this weekend's Sunday News
Wheels on the block
Over the past several decades, Terry Bennett has gathered an impressive lineup of classic cars, including a one-off hand-built HonorÚ Wagner BMW Post War Race Car, a 1925 Lancia Roadster, a 1929 Franklin seven-passenger sedan and a 1930 Cadillac. The 74-year-old physician will be selling off most of his collection — worth an estimated $8 million — during a two-day sale this month at his Rollinsford home.
A matter of rights
If a woman becomes pregnant as a result of a sexual assault, can the rapist claim parental rights after the child is born? The state Legislature addressed the question during its last session and will do so again in the next one if a pro-choice lawmaker has anything to say about it. If you think the answer is easy, you might want to give it more thought. We'll explain.
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport — once the nation’s fastest growing airport — has lost 44 percent of its flights over the past five years, nearly three times the national average, according to an industry group. Call it a collision of forces: a deep national recession, high jet fuel costs and a contracting aviation industry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Body of woman found under Claremont bridge - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- New tech course open to students in Londonderry - 0
- UPDATED: Nashua man accused of beating girlfriend - 0
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Bedford, Concord deadlock - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer: Central shows title mettle - 0
- Dave D'onofrio Patriots Notebook: Don't expect Patriots to fix this - 0
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation