In this weekend's Sunday News
Wheels on the block
Over the past several decades, Terry Bennett has gathered an impressive lineup of classic cars, including a one-off hand-built HonorÚ Wagner BMW Post War Race Car, a 1925 Lancia Roadster, a 1929 Franklin seven-passenger sedan and a 1930 Cadillac. The 74-year-old physician will be selling off most of his collection — worth an estimated $8 million — during a two-day sale this month at his Rollinsford home.
A matter of rights
If a woman becomes pregnant as a result of a sexual assault, can the rapist claim parental rights after the child is born? The state Legislature addressed the question during its last session and will do so again in the next one if a pro-choice lawmaker has anything to say about it. If you think the answer is easy, you might want to give it more thought. We'll explain.
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport — once the nation’s fastest growing airport — has lost 44 percent of its flights over the past five years, nearly three times the national average, according to an industry group. Call it a collision of forces: a deep national recession, high jet fuel costs and a contracting aviation industry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms