In this weekend's Sunday News
Wheels on the block
Over the past several decades, Terry Bennett has gathered an impressive lineup of classic cars, including a one-off hand-built HonorÚ Wagner BMW Post War Race Car, a 1925 Lancia Roadster, a 1929 Franklin seven-passenger sedan and a 1930 Cadillac. The 74-year-old physician will be selling off most of his collection — worth an estimated $8 million — during a two-day sale this month at his Rollinsford home.
A matter of rights
If a woman becomes pregnant as a result of a sexual assault, can the rapist claim parental rights after the child is born? The state Legislature addressed the question during its last session and will do so again in the next one if a pro-choice lawmaker has anything to say about it. If you think the answer is easy, you might want to give it more thought. We'll explain.
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport — once the nation’s fastest growing airport — has lost 44 percent of its flights over the past five years, nearly three times the national average, according to an industry group. Call it a collision of forces: a deep national recession, high jet fuel costs and a contracting aviation industry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start