Two arrested in Salem gas station robbery
SALEM — Two local men were arrested in connection with a robbery at a BP gas station on Lowell Road on late Friday, police said.
Zachary Pintal, 19, was charged with robbery, simple assault and receiving stolen property.
Brett Kearley, 20, was charged with accomplice to robbery and receiving stolen property.
Both refused the services of a bail commissioner and were being held with no bail until their arraignments Monday.
Police said one man punched a store clerk in the head and a scuffle broke out, authorities said. The man reached under the counter and stole an unknown amount of cigarette and tobacco products around 10:30 p.m. He and another man left the store.
Police about an hour after the robbery arrested the men outside one of their apartment buildings off Cluff Crossing Road.
► Click here to see video of the robbery, furnished by the Salem Police.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name