May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Inmate injured in attempted escape
BRENTWOOD — An Exeter man tried to escape from the Rockingham County Jail on Friday evening and sustained lacerations when he attempted to climb over a security fence, according to authorities.
Robert A. Daigle, 30, was taken to Exeter Hospital for treatment and returned to the jail, according to the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office. Authorities say additional charges are pending.
Daigle is being held on $10,000 cash bail on three counts of arson, reckless conduct and criminal threatening.
Police previously said Daigle allegedly set off a Molotov cocktail that exploded inside a pickup truck and damaged the side of a mobile home in June.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424