Paul Ryan to visit Dover on Tuesday morning
GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan will host a town hall forum in Dover on Tuesday morning.
Doors open at 8:30 a.m. at the McConnell Community Center, 61 Locust St. The event begins at 10:30 a.m.
Ryan was last in New Hampshire in late August for two Manchester stops, a private fundraiser and a visit to the Puritan Backroom Restaurant.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Peterborough man remains free, pending appeal, after conviction on child pornography offenses - 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 3
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 1
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained