Home » News » Public Safety
Wilton girl, 15, missing since Thursday
Kaitlyn Flanagan, 15, was attending a scheduled appointment at a downtown business around 4:42 p.m. Thursday in Nashua, when she was last seen in the area of the Pine Street Extension, according to police.
Missing Wilton girl found unharmed
NASHUA - A Wilton girl has been missing since Thursday when she was last seen in Nashua.
Although police do not suspect foul play, they are asking for help in locating Kaitlyn Flanagan, 15.
"Parents and police are concerned for her well-being," authorities said in a release issued late Friday night.
Flanagan was attending a scheduled appointment at a downtown business around 4:42 p.m. Thursday in Nashua, when she was last seen in the area of the Pine Street Extension, according to police.
She is described as a white female, about 5' 5'', 105 pounds, with long brown hair and brown eyes. At the time she was reported missing, Flanagan was wearing black capri pants and a black V-neck shirt.
Police believe she may possibly be in the Nashua or Manchester area. Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to contact Nashua police at 594-3500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 0
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 5
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs