May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police arrest Farmington man for theft at Rochester Fair
:ROCHESTER – A Farmington man is accused of grabbing money from the ticket booth at the Rochester Fair Saturday evening.
Luke A. Russell, 30, of 17 Hancock St., is charged with felony theft. Police said he distracted a ticket agent at the front entrance to the Rochester Fair, grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash when she wasn’t looking and then ran into the fairgrounds.
He was quickly captured after an officer, stationed at the main gate, provided a description of the thief to fellow officers at the fairgrounds. No one was injured.
Russell is being detained at the Strafford County jail on $5,000 cash. He is to be arraigned Monday at 11 a.m. in 7th Circuit Court, Rochester District.
He is charged with a class A felony, which is punishable by a maximum sentence of 7½ to 15 years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424