May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Mass. man held on Nashua assault charges
NASHUA - A Massachusetts man is under arrest, charged with assaulting and trying to strangle a Nashua woman.
Robert Davis, 31, of 48 Old Orchard Road, Apt. 307, West Groton, waived extradition at Concord, Mass. District Court on Friday. According to a Nashua police press release, the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Apprehension Section previously arrested David on a warrant charging him with second degree assault in Concord, Mass.
The Nashua charges allege Davis assaulted a woman he knows on Sept. 11. The woman told police he threatened, assaulted and tried to strangle her.
Police obtained an arrest warrant charging Davis with second degree assault, simple assault, criminal threatening and criminal mischief, all related to domestic violence.
He is being held on $15,000 cash bail pending arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- John Stossel: Sublet my people go - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424