Home » News » Public Safety
Route 101 eastbound partially reopened in Candia
CANDIA — An accident on Route 101 eastbound in Candia closed the highway Wednesday as of 4 p.m.
The N.H. Department of Transportation's Transportation Management Center reported that the road was partially reopened just after 5 p.m. The left lane was opened, and motorists were advised to stay left as they approached the scene, just east of Exit 3.
The eastbound side of the highway was closed at mile marker 103, near Exit 3, in Candia due to a car accident.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 116
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 9
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 8
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?