Manchester Monarchs ready to start in 16 days
There's no lock-out in the American Hockey League which means the Manchester Monarchs will start playing in 16 days.
Manchester will host the Bridgeport Sound Tigers in a 6 p.m. exhibition game at Sullivan Arena on the campus of St. Anselm College on Friday, Oct. 5.
Manchester will also square off against the Portland Pirates at 3 p.m. at the ICenter in Salem on Monday, Oct. 8.
Monarchs ticket package holders will be allowed free admittance to both home exhibition games. All non-holders will be asked for a donation to the Monarchs Care Foundation at the door to attend the games.
The Monarchs will play their regular season home opener on Friday, Oct. 19 at the Verizon Wireless Arena.
For more information, visit www.manchestermonarchs.com or call the Monarchs Front Office at 626-7825.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arvanitis, Burroughs tops at NH club champs tourney - 0
- Hammer-Lacey team wins NHGA Four Ball tourney - 0
- Sergio makes a splash, but can't hold that Tiger - 0
- Rookie Ernst beats Lynn in PGA golf playoff at Quail Hollow - 0
- NH Golf: Smith still chasing his dream at 33 - 0
- Australian Adam Scott wins Masters in playoff - 1
- Cabrera, Snedeker share lead - 0
- Tiger drops into more hot water - 0
- Day grabs Masters lead; teen survives the cut - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 11
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 30
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
License revocations for DWI announced