Hollis firm awarded $24M contract for ''Multi-Spectral Sensors for Force Protection''
Solid State Scientific Corp., Hollis, N.H., was awarded a $24,000,000 firm-fixed-price contract. The award will provide for the services in support of the Multi-Spectral Sensors for Force Protection. Work location will be determined with each task order, with an estimated completion date of Sept. 10, 2017. One bid was solicited, with one bid received. The U.S. Army Contracting Command, Natick, Mass., is the contracting activity (W911QY-12-D-0012).
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs