$6.6M for improvements at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
LaRosa Building Group L.L.C.*, Meriden, Conn., is being awarded $6,609,354 for firm-fixed-price task order #0007 under a previously awarded multiple award construction contract (N40085-10-D-9454), for Power Plant Building and site repairs at the Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station Atlantic Detachment Cutler. The Public Works Department Maine, Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth, N.H., is the contracting activity.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'