May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Two arrested in Manchester for afternoon assault
MANCHESTER — Two men are accused of robbing another man of his wallet and cigarettes in an incident Wednesday afternoon on Amherst Street.
Police said they received a report of a disturbance just before 2 p.m. at 400 Amherst St.
Arriving officers saw several people acting disorderly and one man bleeding from the nose and mouth. That man, whom police did not identify in a news release about the incident, said two men “jumped” him and stole his cigarettes and wallet.
Police arrested Damian Johnson, 19, of 206 Bell St., and Jotnell St. Pierre, 18, of 417 Smyth Road, , and charged them with robbery. Some items from the victim's wallet were found nearby, and police said St. Pierre had the victim's cigarettes.
Additionally, St. Pierre was charged with simple assault for spraying the victim's friend, who tried to get St. Pierre to return the stolen property, with a fire extinguisher.
Two other people, Morgan Dennison, 17, and Emily Lamontagne, 18, both of 400 Amherst St., Manchester, who were at the 400 Amherst St. address, were arrested on outstanding warrants on charges of theft and contempt of court.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 3
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424