May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester woman arrested again on prostitution charge
MANCHESTER — A woman accused of prostitution in June is facing the same charge again after police said she agreed Wednesday to perform a sex act on an officer working undercover.
Jessica Wheeler, 30, of 150 Spruce St., was arrested about 8 p.m. Wednesday at Central and Union streets. An undercover officer approached her after observing her “acting suspiciously,” police said in a news release.
Wheeler allegedly agreed to perform a sex act on the officer in exchange for money. When officers identified themselves and informed her she was under arrest, police said Wheeler began searching through her purse despite being told to stop.
Wheeler allegedly struggled with police who had to pull her hands away from her purse to handcuff her.
Police said they found syringes and other drug paraphernalia inside the purse and recovered a glass pipe containing cocaine residue hidden in her clothing.
Wheeler is charged with prostitution, resisting arrest and violating bail conditions set when she was arrested June 26 on the other prostitution charge.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather may be more like Veterans Day than Memorial Day - 0
- Awards cap city's Small Business Week - 0
- Rock Cats-Fisher Cats suspended - 0
- Budget plan presses NH hospitals to join managed care networks - 0
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- McCafferty nominated for District Court judge position - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424