Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hudson man accused of assaulting Nashua woman
NASHUA — A Hudson man is being held on $15,000 cash bail after he was accused of assaulting and trying to strangle a woman he knows.
Ulises Ayuso, 31, of 22 Wason Road, Apt. B., was arrested Wednesday night and charged with second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault. He was also wanted on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court for arraignment on an unrelated assault.
Police said they were called just after 5 p.m. Wednesday by a woman who had a domestic relationship with Ayuso. She told investigators Ayuso pushed and punched her and tried to strangle her. She was not seriously injured in the incident and required no medical treatment, according to Hudson police Lt. Michael Moushegian.
What’s next: Ayuso is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 26
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 9
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917