Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Hudson man accused of assaulting Nashua woman
NASHUA — A Hudson man is being held on $15,000 cash bail after he was accused of assaulting and trying to strangle a woman he knows.
Ulises Ayuso, 31, of 22 Wason Road, Apt. B., was arrested Wednesday night and charged with second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault. He was also wanted on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court for arraignment on an unrelated assault.
Police said they were called just after 5 p.m. Wednesday by a woman who had a domestic relationship with Ayuso. She told investigators Ayuso pushed and punched her and tried to strangle her. She was not seriously injured in the incident and required no medical treatment, according to Hudson police Lt. Michael Moushegian.
What’s next: Ayuso is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424