May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Hudson man accused of assaulting Nashua woman
NASHUA — A Hudson man is being held on $15,000 cash bail after he was accused of assaulting and trying to strangle a woman he knows.
Ulises Ayuso, 31, of 22 Wason Road, Apt. B., was arrested Wednesday night and charged with second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault. He was also wanted on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court for arraignment on an unrelated assault.
Police said they were called just after 5 p.m. Wednesday by a woman who had a domestic relationship with Ayuso. She told investigators Ayuso pushed and punched her and tried to strangle her. She was not seriously injured in the incident and required no medical treatment, according to Hudson police Lt. Michael Moushegian.
What’s next: Ayuso is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 53
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 4
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424