Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson man accused of assaulting Nashua woman
NASHUA — A Hudson man is being held on $15,000 cash bail after he was accused of assaulting and trying to strangle a woman he knows.
Ulises Ayuso, 31, of 22 Wason Road, Apt. B., was arrested Wednesday night and charged with second-degree assault and four counts of simple assault. He was also wanted on an electronic bench warrant for failing to appear in court for arraignment on an unrelated assault.
Police said they were called just after 5 p.m. Wednesday by a woman who had a domestic relationship with Ayuso. She told investigators Ayuso pushed and punched her and tried to strangle her. She was not seriously injured in the incident and required no medical treatment, according to Hudson police Lt. Michael Moushegian.
What’s next: Ayuso is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 1
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424