NHBR: Does trade assistance for displaced workers work?
The benefits can be pretty substantial: Up to 130 weeks of educational assistance (including the equivalent of an extra two years of unemployment benefits); getting half the wage differential for two years if you are over 50 and are taking a lower-paying job; moving and job search reimbursements of up to $1,200 each; a tax credit of about two-thirds of health insurance premiums.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
The casino vote: The House did its duty