Police say drunk Goffstown dad dropped baby
GOFFSTOWN — Police say a 46-year-old father was drunk when he dropped his infant child, causing the 3-month-old serious bodily injury.
Ricardo Dalacao was ordered held on $5,000 cash bail after his arrest on charges of second degree assault and endangering the life of a child.
Goffstown Police say Dalacaro was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident.
The injuries to the infant were not considered life-threatening.
Dalacao will be arraigned Monday in Goffstown District Court.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 2
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners