Police say drunk Goffstown dad dropped baby
GOFFSTOWN — Police say a 46-year-old father was drunk when he dropped his infant child, causing the 3-month-old serious bodily injury.
Ricardo Dalacao was ordered held on $5,000 cash bail after his arrest on charges of second degree assault and endangering the life of a child.
Goffstown Police say Dalacaro was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident.
The injuries to the infant were not considered life-threatening.
Dalacao will be arraigned Monday in Goffstown District Court.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop on Producing Newsletters - 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner