May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police: Laconia man punched officer during DWI stop
LACONIA - A local man is accused of punching a police officer in the face, breaking his nose.
Stephen P. Johnstone Jr., 23, of 34 Fair St., and Abdul Kamara, 23, of 4 Hill St., were intoxicated passengers in a car pulled over Thursday night by police who arrested the driver for DWI, according to a news release.
Police said Johnstone punched Officer Michael Armstrong in the face, breaking his nose, when officers tried to take him and Kamara into protective custody.
Officers zapped Johnstone with a stun gun and arrested him for second degree assault and resisting arrest.
Kamara also was taken into protective custody, but police said he kicked out a cruiser window and became combative. He subsequently was arrested for felony criminal mischief, resisting arrest and criminal threatening.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 4
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 22
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424