May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man arrested after van hits building
MANCHESTER - A city man is under arrest after he crashed a van into a building housing the Teamsters, Local 633, and then fled the scene, according to police.
Jason Duval, 32, of 270 S. Main St., is charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and conduct after an accident.
Investigators believe speed may be a factor in the crash that happened about 1:40 a.m. at 53 Goffstown Road. Duval lost control of the van on a curve and hit the building, police said.
A witness told police the white GMC van was traveling north on Coolidge Avenue at a very fast speed with it crossed the intersection at Goffstown Road without stopping, veered off the road, crossed the lawn at the Teamsters hall and crashed into the front of the building.
Police said Duval fled the scene but was quickly located at 312 Front Street and arrested..
The building had minor damage, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 4
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424