May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man on parole found with burglary items
MANCHESTER — A man wanted for violating parole was arrested this week by police who say they found him in possession of items taken in a Brunelle Avenue burglary, police said.
Jeffrey Williams, 40, and his wife Jennifer, 32, were arrested Thursday afternoon after officers noticed a suspicious vehicle after being notified that a man and a woman were seen walking through the neighborhood, knocking on doors.
Both husband and wife were charged with burglary after the victimized homeowners identified a suitcase filled with items and a television set as having been taken from their home, according to police reports.
Rodriguez was charged with three counts of assault, one count of resisting arrest, criminal trespass and giving a fake name to police.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 1
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 2
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Berlin man dies while kayaking
Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424