Home » News » Public Safety
Man injured in wreck during post-repair motorcycle test drive dies
CONCORD — A man who wrecked his motorcycle Thursday afternoon during a post-repair test drive has died from injuries, Concord police said.
Concord resident Douglas E. Cook, 42, was taking his motorcycle for a test drive in the parking lot of Freedom Cycle, 110 Manchester St., when he crashed.
Police Lt. Timothy O’Malley said Cook was not wearing a helmet.
He was initially transported to Concord Hospital for treatment of head injuries and later transported to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, O’Malley said.
On Sunday, the New Hampshire Chief Medical Officer notified Concord police that Cook had died.
Concord police continue to investigate and urge anyone with information to contact them at 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former New London police chief settles with female accuser - 0
- Alleged parental kidnapper arraigned, ordered held on $250,000 cash bail - 0
- Reports: Celtics near completion of Rondo deal - 0
- Grid coach Cote, BG go their separate ways - 0
- Former owners of 'casualty' of Northern Pass file appeal - 0
- Holiday sales may recover with help of deep discounts - 0
- Wall Street has best 2-day gain since 2011 on Fed optimism - 0
- State Employees Association declares impasse in bargaining - 2
- Shipyard to hire 715 in next year - 0
County attorney will stay out of fight between commissioners and Belknap County convention
NHIAA: Wait is over for Souhegan
Groundhog attack causes scare in Hampton
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Police arrest pair after bullets fly