Flower bulb sale, workshop planned in Candia
Orders will be taken until Sept. 30. The bulbs will be available for pick up on Friday, Oct. 12, at the Smyth Public Library.
Order forms are available by going to www.Candia250.org.
To get gardeners in the mood for planting, the club will host a workshop on bulbs by master gardeners Judy Siemonsma and Linda Thomas at its meeting tomorrow, Sept. 26, at 7 p.m. at the library, 55 High St.
Meetings of the Candia Garden Club are free and open to the public. For more information email email@example.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.