Pheasant season to open
New Hampshire’s hunting season for pheasant runs Oct. 1 to Dec. 31.
According to the Fish and Game Department, 13,000 adult ring-necked pheasants will be released in all 10 counties, with 75 stocking sites in 50 towns.
Hunters must purchase a $26 pheasant license, in addition to the regular New Hampshire hunting license or non-resident N.H. small game license.
For information, go to http://www.huntnh.com
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampton Beach hosts master sand sculptors at competition - 0
- Celebrate Granite State’s 225 birthday - 0
- Sample summer's slate of theater productions across Granite State - 0
- Granite State Music Festival brings slate of regional acts to Concord - 0
- Film, stage, TV star George Burns recalled in ‘Say Goodnight Grace’ - 0
- Master sand sculptors wash ashore at Hampton Beach - 0
- Brooks Young Band plays Franklin Opera House - 0
- 'Masters of Madness' Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson head to NH - 0
- Grammy winner Melissa Etheridge chats career highs and lows - 0
Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293
New Hampshire Club News in Brief
Celebrate Granite State’s 225 birthday
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off