Home » News » Public Safety
Two cyclists injured in Durham crash
DURHAM — Two bicyclists were injured in an accident with each other near 45 Bagdad Road Tuesday afternoon.
Assistant fire chief Jason Cleary said the two were riding together when the front wheel of the first bicycle fell off, causing the rider to crash. The second rider then crashed into the first rider.
Cleary said both were transported to Wentworth Douglass Hospital in Dover with non-life-threatening injuries.
He said one rider landed on his head, causing an ear injury and road rash. Cleary did not believe either of the riders was wearing a helmet.
He said the two riders appeared to be in their early 20s, and their identities were not available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name