Exeter museum offers free admission Saturday
EXETER — The American Independence Museum will participate in Saturday’s 8th annual Museum Day, presented by Smithsonian Magazine.
Doors will be open free of charge to Smithsonian Magazine readers and Smithsonian.com visitors at museums and cultural institutions nationwide.
The Museum Day admission pass must be presented in order to receive free admission and is available for download at www.smithsonian.com/museumday.
The pass will allow access for two people and one admission is permitted per household.
Last year, more than 350,000 people attended 1,400 venues across all 50 states.
The American Independence Museum is one of 12 organizations available to visitors in New Hampshire.
For more information, visit www.independencemuseum.org or call 772-2622.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions