Fun-filled evening of food next week
Grab your friends, your family and your spatula, and join the New Hampshire Union Leader for a fun-filled cooking experience at the 2012 Taste of Home Cooking School. The show will be presented live at the Stockbridge Theatre at Pinkerton Academy in Derry on Wednesday, Oct 3.
The chef takes the stage at 6:30 p.m. A mini-expo with a variety of vendors will begin at 4:30 pm. During this interactive event, guests will watch top culinary expert Michael Barna demonstrate seasonal recipes that are perfect for every holiday, occasion and skill level. Armed with new tips and techniques, guests will be sure to impress their family and friends with these sophisticated yet surprisingly easy-to-make dishes.
Attendees will also go home with a gift bag of assorted coupons and giveaways, including subscriptions for two Taste of Home magazines, valued at over $35. While those attending are there, they should remember to enter for a chance to win one of many exciting door prizes.
VIP and premium seating has been sold out, but standard seating is still available for $17.
The event is expected to sell out. Visit www.stockbridgetheatre.com to purchase tickets or call the box office directly at 437-5210.
For additional information on the event, sponsored by Hannaford, go to www.unionleader.com/cookingschool. The Taste of Home Cooking School is a event many serious cooks won’t want to miss.
Dining & Food
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs