Survey team to visit Manchester VAMC
MANCHESTER — A survey team from CARF International will visit the Compensated Work Therapy (CWT) program at the Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) on Friday, Oct. 5.
The survey will tell the Manchester VAMC what they are doing well and ways they might improve. The surveyors will interview CWT service recipients, their families, Manchester VAMC staff members and others.
Those who would like to talk with one of the survey team members or would like to learn more about CARF International can let one of the Manchester VAMC staff members know. They may also contact CARF International directly via its website, carf.org/contact-us; via email at email@example.com; via mail at CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756; via its toll-free phone number, (866) 510-2273; or via fax at (520) 318-1129.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid