Survey team to visit Manchester VAMC
MANCHESTER — A survey team from CARF International will visit the Compensated Work Therapy (CWT) program at the Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) on Friday, Oct. 5.
The survey will tell the Manchester VAMC what they are doing well and ways they might improve. The surveyors will interview CWT service recipients, their families, Manchester VAMC staff members and others.
Those who would like to talk with one of the survey team members or would like to learn more about CARF International can let one of the Manchester VAMC staff members know. They may also contact CARF International directly via its website, carf.org/contact-us; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; via mail at CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756; via its toll-free phone number, (866) 510-2273; or via fax at (520) 318-1129.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions