Survey team to visit Manchester VAMC
MANCHESTER — A survey team from CARF International will visit the Compensated Work Therapy (CWT) program at the Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) on Friday, Oct. 5.
The survey will tell the Manchester VAMC what they are doing well and ways they might improve. The surveyors will interview CWT service recipients, their families, Manchester VAMC staff members and others.
Those who would like to talk with one of the survey team members or would like to learn more about CARF International can let one of the Manchester VAMC staff members know. They may also contact CARF International directly via its website, carf.org/contact-us; via email at email@example.com; via mail at CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756; via its toll-free phone number, (866) 510-2273; or via fax at (520) 318-1129.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News