USMVMC organizing shooting competition in Raymond
RAYMOND — The Raymond Sportsman’s Club will host its first Top Shooter Competition Oct. 6. The rain date is Oct. 7.
The competition is being organized by the New Hampshire chapter of the U.S Military Vets Motorcycle Club (USMVMC) and will consist of 50-yard, .22-caliber rifle iron sight matches in the following divisions: Legend, Senior, Women and Open, with prizes for the top shooter in each division.
Personal firearms will not be permitted for the competition. All rifles and ammunition will be provided. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on club premises. Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Event times are 8 to 10 a.m. for optional practice shoots, and the competition is planned for 10:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Raymond Sportsman’s Club, Route 102. The number of shooters will be capped at 200. Participants are encouraged to preregister online at usmvmcnh1.org or call 496-8520. Those preregistered will be guaranteed entry.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?