VFW event will include Manchester VAMC reps
BEDFORD — Bedford Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 8401 is sponsoring a veterans benefits and services workshop that will be conducted by representatives from the Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) for all interested veterans on Oct. 3 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Bedford Old Town Hall. VFW membership is not required to attend.
The workshop will feature program and service coordinators for several key health care programs, and VA representatives will be on site to help with enrollment and benefit claims (DD214 miliary discharge forms may help speed up this process).
Local veterans, family members and all those interested are encouraged to attend. Attendees will have the opportunity for one-on-one question-and-answer time with the representatives. Questions on the workshop or VFW membership may be directed to Bedford VFW Post Commander Gary Backus at 488-1602 or email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name