VFW event will include Manchester VAMC reps
BEDFORD — Bedford Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 8401 is sponsoring a veterans benefits and services workshop that will be conducted by representatives from the Manchester VA Medical Center (VAMC) for all interested veterans on Oct. 3 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Bedford Old Town Hall. VFW membership is not required to attend.
The workshop will feature program and service coordinators for several key health care programs, and VA representatives will be on site to help with enrollment and benefit claims (DD214 miliary discharge forms may help speed up this process).
Local veterans, family members and all those interested are encouraged to attend. Attendees will have the opportunity for one-on-one question-and-answer time with the representatives. Questions on the workshop or VFW membership may be directed to Bedford VFW Post Commander Gary Backus at 488-1602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race