May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Thieves in Manchester drill truck tanks, steal gas
MANCHESTER — As much as $7,000 in damage was done to four pickup trucks parked at a used car lot by someone who drilled into their gas tanks to steal the pricy fuel.
Police said the damage was discovered Monday about 8 a.m. at Empire Automotive Group, 782 Gold St.
The trucks were parked in the rear lot. Employees arriving to work Monday morning discovered the tanks on the trucks were drilled and the vehicles drained of the gas.
Police said the owner could not determine the amount of gas siphoned from them but estimated the damage to the trucks as being up to $7,000.
Anyone with information about the theft and damage is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 1
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 52
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 11
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 2
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424