Home » News » Public Safety
Motorcycle, bicycle collide in Wilton; two injured
WILTON — An accident involving a motorcycle and a bicycle Wednesday morning sent both riders to the hospital, and police are investigating what led to the crash.
Just before 8 a.m. Wednesday, David Britt, 40, of Merrimack, was traveling south on Route 31 on his 2010 Honda motorcycle. As Britt was riding, he approached a man on a bicycle who was traveling in the same direction. Britt went to pass the bicycle, but according to Wilton police, it appears that the cyclist, Jamie Rodriguez, 26, of Greenville, swerved in front of the motorcycle.
The two riders collided and both were thrown from their bikes. The men were transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua with non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.
The accident is still under investigation, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 1
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?