Fosters: What Carol Shea-Porter is not ...
In her ad, Shea-Porter tried to make the case that Guinta had voted to cut the meat from veterans benefits. In doing so Shea-Porter chose a couple of procedural votes in order to make it appear Guinta was uncaring. On Monday, veterans called her on her lackluster diet of tripe.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News