May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police continue hunt for home invasion suspect in Mont Vernon
UPDATED, 8:55 p.m. MONT VERNON -- New Hampshire State Police said the suspect in a home invasion and sexual assault in Mont Vernon is no longer in the area, and there is no danger to the public.
Police released a statement at 8:52 p.m. saying more information would be provided as it became available.
"The investigation into a home invasion in the town of Mont Vernon is ongoing at this time," the statement read. "State police have concluded an area search and found that the suspect is not in the area and there is no threat to the public."
An earlier story follows.
- - - - - - -
MONT VERNON -- Police are on the lookout for an armed man who broke into a home on Thursday afternoon and robbed and sexually assaulted a resident.
Police chief Kyle Aspinwall said the armed home invasion occurred on Brook Road at around 2:15 p.m. on Thursday. The suspect is a white male approximately 5-feet-7-inches to 5-feet-10-inches tall, wearing all black including a ski mask and gloves. He was armed with a handgun.
The man reportedly robbed the home on a rural dirt road and sexually assaulted a person inside. He then fled the scene.
The victim was transported to a local hospital, Aspinwall said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 7
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 1
- FBI agent kills Florida man with suspected ties to Marathon bombing - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424