June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Duo charged in riding lawn mower caper
MANCHESTER - Two city men were arrested after they were spotted driving a stolen riding lawn mower down River Road very early Saturday morning.
According to a news release, police were called at 1:40 a.m. about two men on a John Deer L100 tractor, traveling south on River Road, near Ridge Road.The men abandoned the mower when an officer approached them.
One man ran into the woods and was later located hiding in some brush. He was identified as Frederick Rogers, 20,of 300 Fremont St.
The second man was detained as he was walking down River Road. Police identified him as Darnell Francis, 20, of 171 Union St.
Both are charged with receiving stolen property. Rogers also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the tractor was taken from a shed on Coral Avenue.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 2
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424