Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Duo charged in riding lawn mower caper
MANCHESTER - Two city men were arrested after they were spotted driving a stolen riding lawn mower down River Road very early Saturday morning.
According to a news release, police were called at 1:40 a.m. about two men on a John Deer L100 tractor, traveling south on River Road, near Ridge Road.The men abandoned the mower when an officer approached them.
One man ran into the woods and was later located hiding in some brush. He was identified as Frederick Rogers, 20,of 300 Fremont St.
The second man was detained as he was walking down River Road. Police identified him as Darnell Francis, 20, of 171 Union St.
Both are charged with receiving stolen property. Rogers also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the tractor was taken from a shed on Coral Avenue.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424