Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth burglary investigated
PORTSMOUTH - Police are investigating a burglary Friday on McKinley Road and an incident involving a "frantic looking" man who knocked on doors of a Taft Road home that same day.
Police said the burglary was discovered about 4 p.m. Someone broke into the home and stole jewelry from it. No one was home at the time.
That same day on Taft Road, a resident reported a "frantic looking" man knocked on the front door and then ran to the rear of the residence where he knocked on the door.
The man was described as white, 5-foot-8, bald, weighing 170 pounds and in his late 30s. He was driving a small brown SUV with Massachusetts license plates.
The man never entered the residence and officers did not locate anyone fitting his description when they arrived to investigate the incident.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying those involved in the incidents.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det. Rebecca Hester at 603-610-7502. Anonymous tips may be made to Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 603-431-1199 or by logging onto seacoastcrimestoppers.org or sending an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424