Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Portsmouth burglary investigated
PORTSMOUTH - Police are investigating a burglary Friday on McKinley Road and an incident involving a "frantic looking" man who knocked on doors of a Taft Road home that same day.
Police said the burglary was discovered about 4 p.m. Someone broke into the home and stole jewelry from it. No one was home at the time.
That same day on Taft Road, a resident reported a "frantic looking" man knocked on the front door and then ran to the rear of the residence where he knocked on the door.
The man was described as white, 5-foot-8, bald, weighing 170 pounds and in his late 30s. He was driving a small brown SUV with Massachusetts license plates.
The man never entered the residence and officers did not locate anyone fitting his description when they arrived to investigate the incident.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying those involved in the incidents.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det. Rebecca Hester at 603-610-7502. Anonymous tips may be made to Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 603-431-1199 or by logging onto seacoastcrimestoppers.org or sending an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424