June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Portsmouth burglary investigated
PORTSMOUTH - Police are investigating a burglary Friday on McKinley Road and an incident involving a "frantic looking" man who knocked on doors of a Taft Road home that same day.
Police said the burglary was discovered about 4 p.m. Someone broke into the home and stole jewelry from it. No one was home at the time.
That same day on Taft Road, a resident reported a "frantic looking" man knocked on the front door and then ran to the rear of the residence where he knocked on the door.
The man was described as white, 5-foot-8, bald, weighing 170 pounds and in his late 30s. He was driving a small brown SUV with Massachusetts license plates.
The man never entered the residence and officers did not locate anyone fitting his description when they arrived to investigate the incident.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying those involved in the incidents.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Det. Rebecca Hester at 603-610-7502. Anonymous tips may be made to Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 603-431-1199 or by logging onto seacoastcrimestoppers.org or sending an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in the message. Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 31
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
House and Senate reach budget accord
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424