May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Rochester police search for hit-and-run driver
ROCHESTER - A woman walking along Rochester Hill Road Sunday night was hit in the arm by the passenger mirror on a small black car that did not stop, police said.
Grace Lloyd, 42, of Rochester was walking north along the road about 7:25 p.m. Sunday when the car, also heading north, came so close to her that its passenger side mirror hit her left arm. Police said the car did not stop and continued north in the direction of downtown.
Lloyd was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital where she was treated for minor injuries. Police said the car should have damage to its passenger side mirror as glass pieces from the mirror were recovered at the scene.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Officer Rachel Ricker at 330-7128. Information also may be provided anonymously by calling Rochester Crime Line at 335-6500 or text to CRIMES (274637) with the body of the test: TEXT4CASH + the tip. Cash rewards are offered for information leading to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fremont man returned to face NH charges - 0
- 4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth - 0
- AG says Belmont murder victims were mother and son, found hacked to death - 2
- Ossipee man charged with stealing guns, chainsaw - 0
- Fourth person arrested in Hollis home invasion - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 3
- Police say man detained as part of investigation into death scene in Belmont - 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 1
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
- Bins for clothing, book donations may get identifiers of for-profit owner - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424