May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Nashua man tried to take officer's gun
NASHUA - A city man tried to take an officer's firearm early Saturday morning at a local hospital where he was taken to have blood drawn after being arrested for DWI, police said.
The incident began about 12:45 a.m. Saturday when police tried to pull over a vehicle being operated on Main Street by Jonathan Seninde, 21, of 24 Cortez Drive. Initially, Seninde did not stop but eventually he pulled over on at Factory and Walnut streets.
He was arrested and charged with disobeying a police officer and DWI.
About 2 a.m., police took him to a local hospital for a blood test. While there, Seninde grabbed an officer's firearm with both hands and tried to take it, according to a news release. He did not gain control it and was subdued by officers.
What's next:Seninde is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Oct. 29 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 8
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 9
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Schimpf homers twice, Fisher Cats win in Portland - 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 11
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424