Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pair sought in baby formula theft in Plaistow
PLAISTOW -- Police are seeking the public's help to identify a man and woman wanted for questioning in a baby formula theft investigation.
Police said the thefts occurred from the Shaw's supermarket in August and September.
The man has a tattoo along his inner left arm. The woman is white and thin with long blond hair and appears to be in her 20s, police said.
The woman drives a gray 1996 Infiniti I30 sedan registered out of Methuen, Mass., police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Plaistow police at 382-1200 or e-mail Master Patrol Officer Dorothy McGurren at email@example.com. Those with information can remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424