May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: No new information on Mont Vernon sex assault
MONT VERNON — Police are not releasing any new information about last week’s home invasion and sexual assault at a residence on Brook Road.
The man responsible for the attack is still at large.
State police Capt. John LeLacheur said Monday that no additional information is available.
Police are still searching for the man who invaded a Brook Road home sometime before 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, entering through an unlocked door, assaulting an adult female occupant and fleeing into the woods behind the residence.
The primary motivation for the home invasion — whether it was robbery or sexual assault — is still under investigation, and police are trying to determine whether any items were stolen.
The victim, who police have not identified, was treated and released at an area hospital following the assault.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse - 0
- Underestimating NH: Gun control picks two wrong targets - 1
- Roaming jihadis: A terrorist visits Manchester - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: School board on the defensive over Cupcake-gate - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: All eyes on House as casino vote nears - 0
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 0
- Official says NH abortion sites need state scrutiny - 1
- Chechen decries Boston attack - 0
- Heroin use, deaths spike in New Hampshire - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Berlin man dies while kayaking
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424