Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester woman suffers minor injuries in Route 11 crash
ROCHESTER – A local woman was sent to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries after police say she failed to yield while turning into Northgate Apartments along Route 11 this afternoon.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 1:09 p.m. after a westbound 1991 Honda Civic driven by Joanne Harriman, 30, of Rochester, attempted to make a lefthand turn and was struck by an eastbound 1991 Lexus LS driven by Richard Cunningham, 49, of Moultonborough.
It was unknown if Cunningham was wearing a seat belt, but Harriman was not wearing her seat belt, according to police. Paramedics transported her to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
Police issued Harriman a summons for failing to yield to oncoming traffic.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 21
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands