May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Two women arrested in Manchester on prostitution charges
Yvonne Thrasher, 26, who lists the New Horizon homeless shelter at 199 Manchester St. as her address, was arrested after police said she agreed to perform a sex act on an undercover officer in exchange for money. The officer approached her after seeing her “acting suspiciously” just before 10 p.m. near Lincoln Street and Londonderry Lane, according to a news release.
At 10:15 p.m., police arrested Nora Dansereau, 21, of 241 Central St., after she allegedly agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money on an undercover officer. Again, police said an officer approached her after he saw her “acting suspiciously” in the area of Union and Cedar streets.
Police said Dansereau had a small amount of marijuana and a Suboxone pill on her. She was arrested for possession of a controlled drug in addition to the prostitution charge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 2
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 12
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424