Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two women arrested in Manchester on prostitution charges
Yvonne Thrasher, 26, who lists the New Horizon homeless shelter at 199 Manchester St. as her address, was arrested after police said she agreed to perform a sex act on an undercover officer in exchange for money. The officer approached her after seeing her “acting suspiciously” just before 10 p.m. near Lincoln Street and Londonderry Lane, according to a news release.
At 10:15 p.m., police arrested Nora Dansereau, 21, of 241 Central St., after she allegedly agreed to perform a sex act in exchange for money on an undercover officer. Again, police said an officer approached her after he saw her “acting suspiciously” in the area of Union and Cedar streets.
Police said Dansereau had a small amount of marijuana and a Suboxone pill on her. She was arrested for possession of a controlled drug in addition to the prostitution charge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424